Welcome to the Brampton Minor Basketball Association
The City of Brampton affiliated non-profit youth basketball organization and the foundational building block of many basketball programs in the Brampton community. The BMBA is governed by the Ontario Basketball Association (OBA). Since 1979 parents and organizations have trusted the BMBA Player Development Pathway to provide opportunities for personal growth and development of our athletes all while reinforcing positive influences; self-confidence, self esteem and the ability to excel on and off the basketball court. Many players that have been through Our Programs have received scholarships in Canada and the US, moved on to have rewarding careers in various industries and play in the NBA. The concept We Win or We Learn so We Never Lose instills in our athletes that in winning and losing there is always a learning opportunity for growth and improvement. The Brampton Minor Basketball Association is dedicated to the youth in our community and provides a significant opportunity for basketball development and elite competition year-round. View our programs and sign up today!
- RT @BramptonJuel: Looking for 2018 Unsigned seniors? #bramptonstrong #comewatchuswork… https://t.co/xIsr7Hi5o0BMBA about 4 days ago
- Tickets now available for the Annual BMBA Awards Gala, May 18th, 2018. Go to… https://t.co/bD38HvcRcqBMBA about 4 days ago
- Come out and learn about our future initiatives, cast your vote for the 2018 Executive Board, and give your suggest… https://t.co/vOuOtBlPFpBMBA about 5 days ago
- RT @OBABBall: Ontario Cup U14 Girls Brampton consolation games have been cancelled. Medal games will remain as scheduled for the divisions…BMBA about 9 days ago
- @BramptonBBall will be at Cassie Campbell on April 21st from 10am - 11:30am. Come check us out.… https://t.co/vR6ch9HkyzBMBA about 9 days ago
BMBA News & Announcements
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Brampton Minor Basketball Association on April 30, 2018 at Jim Archdekin Recreation Center. Please come out and voice your opinion and offer up suggestions on how to better improve our club.
During the meeting we will be reflecting on the successes and achievements of the club over the past season. It is also an opportunity to look forward to the year ahead.
Election of 2018 executive board members will also take place for open board positions.
Light refreshments will be served.
AGM Meeting Agenda: (subject to change)
- Opening and Welcome
- Executive Board Reports
- President’s – Presentation of Annual Report
- Vice-President’s Reports (Rep/HL)
- Treasurer report
- Director of Purchasing report
- By-laws & Constitution changes.
- Election of new Board Members and vote of thanks to outgoing Executive
- Open floor and questioning period for BMBA members
- Presentation of new board members
- Meeting close