- RT @KitchenerPost: Kitchener trio to rep Ontario at Jr. NBA national finals https://t.co/zEAkLqqb2S @BramptonBBall @KWYBA @jrnba https://t.…Brampton Basketball about 56 minutes ago
- RT @Canletes_Sports: We Got Next in the 6ix Summer Girls Showcase Teams Entered: @UPLAYCanada @DriveNorth14 Orillia - Tutty Drive Nort…Brampton Basketball about 2 days ago
- RT @BioSteelAllCdn: 2017, 2018, and 2019 BioSteel All Canadian Player Jaden Bediako (@jadensaynomore) - 6’10” centre from Brampton, ON has…Brampton Basketball about 3 days ago
- RT @816343dfcbce46e: Brampton Warriors grade 4 squad. CYBL grade 5 Division 2 champs. 3 years of work and sacrifice. MORE to come. Time to…Brampton Basketball about 3 days ago
- Your CYBL D2 Grade 5 Champions are our Grade 4 Brampton Warriors! Way to show heart, teamwork, grit and determinat… https://t.co/2VTckwAqUaBrampton Basketball about 3 days ago
BMBA News & Announcements
If you have ideas or looking for experience in a Sports Management environment, join the BMBA Executive Board. The Annual General Meeting provides an opportunity for BMBA members, parents, or volunteers to reflect, inspire and vote for changes in the organization.
We are looking for committed individuals to join our club and be apart of a growing non-profit organization. If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, we would love to see you at the meeting at Terry Miller Recreation Center 7:00pm – 9:30pm on April 30th, 2019.
Board Positions Available:
- Rep Director – Select Warriors Program
- Rep Director – Brampton Warriors Girls Program
- House League Director
- Director of Sponsorships
- Director of Purchasing
Technical Positions Available:
- Coaches Development
See you there!
Tickets are now available for the 2019 BMBA Awards Gala Dinner & Dance.
Date: Friday, May 10th, 2019
Don’t miss it! – Last year was a sold out event!!!
Log into your online Brampton Account to purchase tickets or you can purchase your tickets in person at the BMBA office during regular office hours. For table reservations of (8 or more) email for details on special pricing. All special meal requirements must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us as we recognize outstanding player achievements, coaches, volunteers and milestone award recipients.
Award recipients will be notified via email by April 27th…stay tuned.
Hosted by NBA TV personality Akil Augustine and music DJ Kid Soul. It will be a great night! 3 course meal with complimentary wine service.
Dress code: Semi Formal
7pm Cocktail reception
8pm – 1am Reception/Awards
Tickets: $50 per ticket – 2 for $95
Children’s tickets: $40
* Reserved seating for groups of 8-12