Interested in Volunteering with the BMBA ?
The Brampton Minor Basketball Association (BMBA) is in search of Volunteers for their upcoming season … no experience necessary… just bring along your enthusiasm!
Current BMBA Volunteers have mentioned that the greatest benefit they receive from volunteering is a genuine sense of satisfaction from helping others!
Since our league values the time and talent of our BMBA Volunteers, we offer our volunteers the following:
- High school students can obtain their “letter of acquisition” after earning their mandatory 40-hour school volunteer requirements;
- Ability to gain valuable work-related experience by learning new skills and discovering new interests in our league;
- Gaining personal satisfaction by helping others and giving back to your community;
- Keeping you busy and making new friends!
Volunteers form the foundation of any organization! Become a vital member of our organization by helping out in one of the following areas:
- Conveners – help organize weekly games
- Assistant Conveners – assist the Lead Convener with related duties
- Coaches – assistance required in all divisions Rep and House League
- All-Star Day Committee Members – help organize, coordinate and run
- Tournament Committee Member – help support organize coordinate and run our Rep Tournaments
- Picture Day Coordinator – support, organize, and communicate picture day for all BMBA teams.
- Scorekeepers- To keep track of the game score and other statistics.
To become a member of the BMBA team please contact us via email and let us know how you would like to help and what previous experience you have