You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Brampton Minor Basketball Association on April 30, 2018 at Jim Archdekin Recreation Center. Please come out and voice your opinion and offer up suggestions on how to better improve our club.
During the meeting we will be reflecting on the successes and achievements of the club over the past season. It is also an opportunity to look forward to the year ahead.
YOUR VOTE MATTERS>>>>>Election of 2018 executive board members will also take place for the below open board positions. Please attend if you are interested in any of the below open board positions, you would like to understand the future initiatives of the club, and offer suggestions to better improve Brampton Minor Basketball.
OPEN BOARD POSITIONS:
- VP of Basketball Operations
- Director of Member Services
- House League Director
- Rep Director – Boys Program
- Director of Marketing & Communications
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Sponsorships
Details on roles and responsibilities of each position can be found at the following link http://www.bramptonbasketball.com/constitution-by-laws/
Light refreshments will be served.
AGM Meeting Agenda: (subject to change)
- Opening and Welcome
- Executive Board Reports
- President’s – Presentation of Annual Report
- Vice-President’s Reports (Rep/HL)
- Treasurer report
- Director of Purchasing report
- By-laws & Constitution changes.
- Election of new Board Members and vote of thanks to outgoing Executive
- Open floor and questioning period for BMBA members
- Presentation of new board members
- Meeting close